By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permissionis granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Achieve the Green Beret’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Achieve the Green Beret’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Achieve the Green Beret at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Achieve the Green Beret’s web site are provided “as is”. Achieve the Green Beret makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Achieve the Green Beret does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Achieve the Green Beret or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Achieve the Green Beret’s Internet site, even if Achieve the Green Beret or a Achieve the Green Beret authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Achieve the Green Beret’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Achieve the Green Beret does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Achieve the Green Beret may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Achieve the Green Beret does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Achieve the Green Beret has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Achieve the Green Beret of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Achieve the Green Beret’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Refund Policy
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, within 60 days from the purchase date, we will fully refund the cost of your order.
10. Product Delivery
Digital downloads are delivered via an email with a download link. Products are in Adobe pdf format and you will need Adobe Reader in order to open them. In the event you do not receive the email, a download link or encounter problems accessing your content, contact support at email@example.com.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Collection of Personal Information:
When visiting this website, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Links to third party Websites:
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Changes to this Privacy Statement:
In the interests of transparency about any and all affiliate relationships we may have on this website, you should assume that any and all links on this site to other sites are affiliate links or sponsored in some way and the owner of this website may make a commission if you purchase using a link on this website.
If you click on these links and visit the resulting site, a cookie will be set in your web browser that may cause us to receive a commission if you purchase a product on the site you visit as a result of that click or receive an advertising fee.
This is a simple and legitimate way to pay the cost of operating web sites. For example, this web site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
The posts and information on this site are the opinion of the website owner. We strive to give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on topics or products we write about and promote. Any claims made on this web site are true to the best of our knowledge but you should independently validate what you read here (or anywhere else) with the manufacturer or provider before making a decision to purchase a product based on your own personal circumstances and requirements.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates